Help Me Help You
Hey agents, you've made the wise decision to hire me to professionally photograph your latest listing. THANK YOU!
SO, let's prepare your client ahead of time on what to expect as well as what to prepare for, especially if you have followed all the advice found in the other blogs.
- Give me about 24-48 hours notice to accommodate your listing.
- Let me know on how to access the property:
- if you are planning to meet me there
- providing me the CBS code for the Supra
- is it on a lockbox
- If you are going to meet me there, with the client home, please have them move the cars out of the driveway.
- Turn on all the lights, including the lamps. (Unless the lamps don't have bulbs)
- Turn off all the fans.
- Open all the blinds.
After the photo session, I will have the edited stills to you in about 24 hours.